CoEnterpriseApply this Position
Solutions Engineer, Analytics
Job Posted on: Sept. 18, 2019
Job Type: Full-time
Prefered Timezone: (GMT-06:00) Central Time
Experience Level: Mid-Level
CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Supply Chain and Business Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
- Effectively articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical audiences
- Lead strategic technical initiatives throughout the sales process and demonstrate CoEnterprise’s technical advantages.
- Pursue the technical sales process with a coordinated focus on solutions development through discovery and requirements gathering, personalized demo, validation and documented design across assigned product groups.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements and use astute questioning skills to understand, anticipate and match CoEnterprise’s customer technical capabilities to the products.
- Create and deliver compelling, customer centric technical presentations and demonstrations by connecting technical features to customer business capabilities and drivers.
- Identify all technical challenges of the customer to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Seamless collaboration with the sales account managers and functional consultants fostering an integrated team approach to customer engagement.
- Research new technologies, tools and methodologies as they emerge that may be applicable
- Be the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development.
- Act as an integral team member working to achieve regional and team sales goals. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Tableau experience is a plus
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time
- Knowledge and experience selling or reselling analytics software for Big Data solutions is a plus
- Proven track record in Big Data & Analytics software and/or services sales
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple opportunities and relationships
- Customer service-minded, focused on addressing needs and fulfilling commitments
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to develop and manage professional networks with partners, prospects, and clients
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong sales closing and relationship management skills
- Exceptional presentation and demo capabilities
- Experience customizing and building the storyboard for demos and POC
- Demonstrated success in achieving strategic deal wins
- Ability to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to communicate from C-level executives down to Agent/Front Line level employees
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bagel mornings
- Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
- 401K Match
Apply this Position