ClevertechApply this Position
Java/Spring Developer [REMOTE]
Job Posted on: Sept. 16, 2019
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-Level, Senior
Salary: $60k - 120k (US Dollars)
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate in every stage of a product's lifecycle; from planning to delivery
- Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- Agile process with CI/CD environment to develop scalable web applications
- Communicate daily with clients to understand and deliver technical requirements
What is Required:
- 5+ years professional experience in a senior developer role with Java
- Preferred: critical software development in large enterprises
- Experience with Spring framework
- Knowledge of micro-services networking, load balancing, and service discovery concepts and technologies.
- Superior communication skills in English
- Strong understanding of the agile software development process
- Coding standards to include unit, integration and acceptance testing
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
- Competitive Vacation Package
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech Gives Back Program
- Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Swag
- Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers.
- Full-Time Telecommuting
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Ability to Work with Cutting-Edge Technology
- Opportunity to Work with and Learn from Top Developers
- Contribute to Open Source
- Flexible Family Leave
- E-Reader for Trainings, Book Club, & Book Recommendations
- Annual Personal Development Stipend
Apply this Position