ClevertechApply this Position
Senior Java Developer, Insurance Solutions [REMOTE]
Job Posted on: Aug. 5, 2019
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-Level, Senior
Clevertech is a remote-first software development team building transformative enterprise solutions. We like to say that what we are working on affects millions of people or millions of dollars.
Our world-class, senior developers are able to work without a commute, close to the people they love, and in their shorts creating enterprise code in secure cloud development environments, using cutting edge software that gives you growth and also impress your friends at your next BBQ.
Are you a Senior Java Developer with Insurance Industry background?
Have you worked on creating and extending application as a service in insurance and have familiarity with billing, policy, and claim management?
Have you navigated the complexities of creating the screens and the services that serve multiple constituents and drive a lower cost of processing?
Have you been part of a demanding project where a small group of developers can create major change in the business and for millions of clients?
If so, we want you here!
- Professional work experience within the Insurance industry required
- Experience with the EIS Suite from EIS Group preferred
- B.S. in Computer Science (or a related field) required
- 5+ years of experience in commercial/enterprise software development
- Strong knowledge of Java Core and J2EE (+ Hibernate)
- Experience working with Oracle and SQL databases
- Professional experience architecting/operating enterprise solutions
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining Open APIs
- Native-level English, ability to clearly communicate complex concepts verbally
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are currently only seeking candidates that can work in North American time zones
- Full-Time Telecommuting
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Ability to Work with Cutting-Edge Technology
- Opportunity to Work with and Learn from Top Developers
- Contribute to Open Source
- Flexible Family Leave
- E-Reader for Trainings, Book Club, & Book Recommendations
- Annual Personal Development Stipend
Apply this Position