HazelcastApply this Position
Senior Java Developer - Integration
Job Posted on: July 17, 2019
Job Type: Full-time
Prefered Timezone: (GMT+03:00) Istanbul +/- 2 hours
Experience Level: Mid-Level, Senior
We are looking for Senior Java Developer who is going to join Integration Team at Hazelcast. Our main focus as Integration Team is integrating Hazelcast into various frameworks,products and platforms which are available both open source or commercially in the market
Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Working as an Open Source Developer in your day job
- Learning/Developing latest technologies and popular frameworks.
- Creating well crafted and thoroughly tested features, taking full-responsibility from the design phase
- Paying attention to all aspects of code quality, from clean-code, to allocation-rates
- Delivering a technical presentation at a conference
At Hazelcast you will work with the best engineers out there:
- Who integrates Hazelcast to other popular frameworks.
- Who are public speakers in tech conferences
- Who are working in a distributed geographically team
With hazelcast.org you will work on an exciting open-source project that rocks the scene of distributed caching and computing
Skills & Requirements
We would like you to:
- Be a Senior Java Engineer – including all aspects connected to it
- Be experienced with How Caching works in Enterprise Java Ecosystem (Hibernate 2LC, Http Session Replication)
- Have willing to integrate Hazelcast with popular Java Microservices frameworks Spring Boot, Quarkus, Micronaut and promote it in the community.
- Have strong opinions about software quality and be familiar with Jenkins
- Have an strong attitude of How stuff works in open source frameworks
- Be skeptical yet always open to new concepts
- Be an excellent communicator in written and spoken English
Nice to Have Requirements
We would like you to:
- Have previous open source contributions to popular developer frameworks
- Be experienced with Docker,Kubernetes,Openshift
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, etc.
Apply this Position