MobiquityApply this Position
Job Posted on: July 19, 2019
Job Type: Full-time
Prefered Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time
Experience Level: Lead
(Please note this job is a mix of remote and travel of up to 50%, and for travel reasons we strongly prefer someone that resides in the Northeastern US)
Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
Our Technical Leads are the influencers and leaders of multiple agile delivery teams. They are key participants in the delivery organization management team, overseeing the work of mobile application software developers and software quality assurance engineers across the business. Our Technical Leads take ownership of Design and User Stories supplied by UX and Architecture teams at the beginning of the project, and become the recognized expert of required feature functionality for the project. They work closely with Project Managers to maintain realistic task schedules for which all technical resources are prepared and available to meet delivery deadlines.
Technical Leads at Mobiquity are dedicated to our clients, and harness the best of their hands-on experience with leadership and model behaviors. Our Technical Leads don’t get caught up in the stress of targets and deliverable deadlines, but possess the unique ability to inspire, motivate and rally their teams toward the desired goal. The Tech Lead’s passion and drive to create truly innovative mobile solutions helps Mobiquity remain a top competitor in an ever-changing mobile industry, and encourages their teams to continue creating enterprise scale and quality solutions.
Role: Technical Lead: as part of an agile team, responsible for:
- analyzing new requirements,
- designing and implementing technical solutions
- executing code reviews
- coaching and mentoring colleagues on the development team
- researching and testing new solutions, including authoring sample code, to solve a customer’s technical obstacles
- interacting with client managers, developers, testers and operations teams
- deployment of code, database migrations, and a thorough understanding the impact of changes in the production environment
- understanding and augmenting the system and application architecture as needed
- 5+ Years hands on development of mobile, web, and/or server technologies using a combination of languages, including Java, Node.js, HTML5, CSS; Objective-C
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web and mobile applications
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Git or other similar version control systems
- Ability to set up continuous integration, static analysis tools and code coverage tools
- Experience writing automated unit and functional tests
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
- 15 PTO days to start, 20 after 3 years
- Flex time - sometimes, you need to focus out of the office.
- Medical, dental, vision, etc. All starting day 1.
- Machines matter. We'll get you the tech you need.
- Work with brilliant people.
- Training - mentorship, supplies, classes.
Apply this Position