Job Posted on: July 9, 2019
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40k - 50k (British Pounds)
Skills & requirements
What we need
- Your undivided passion, energy, focus and enthusiasm for both the role, the product and the business.
- A self-starter attitude with experience managing and prioritising your own workload.
- An ability to get things done quickly (whilst maintaining quality); working to a rhythm.
- A team-player who works as well with others as well as individually.
- Strong opinions, loosely held - you have no fear when it comes to contributing ideas and participating in discussions with the team. You’re also happy to take critique, self-improve and move forward fast.
- Innovation - you need to be open and willing to adopt new ways of working. Our processes are constantly evolving and we always look to take a lean approach.
- Customer focus - You should always be thinking, “What can I be doing to deliver the most value to our customers?”
- Leave your ego at the door. We make decisions based on what’s right for the company, no exceptions.
- Integrity- you do the right thing and know how to set expectations
- Direct feedback- you’re comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Continuous improvement- you’re always looking for ways to better yourself and the company
- Wellness- you live a balanced routine and avoid heroism or burnout
The skills we're looking for are
- 3+ years experience with Laravel and PHP
- Experience building performant API's at scale
- Test Driven Development
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Agile Development Principles
Bonus points for experience with
- Working remotely
- Working on a saas product
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Real time web applications, at scale
- Experience with other parts of our stack (Node.js, React)
- Some experience with AWS, Envoyer & Github
Apply this Position